Respecting the provisions of the current legislation, Pinturas de la Peña (from now on, also website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organization measures, depending on the level of safety appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of Personal data (LOPD).
- Real Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which approves the regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 of December, of protection of personal character data (RDLOPD). Personal Rácter (LOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the responsible company of the processing of personal
The company in charge of the treatment of the personal data collected in Pinturas de la Peña is: PINTURAS DE LA PEÑA, S.L., with NIF: B45034790 and registered in: Registro Mercantil de Toledo with the following registry data: Volume 25, General 2a, book Soc. Folio 101, Sheet no 855, Inscrip. 1, whose representative is: Pinturas de la Peña (from now on, responsible for the treatment). The contact details are as follows:
- Address: Ctra. Orgaz, s/n. 45400 Mora (Toledo)
- Phone number: +34 925 34 10 09
- Fax: 925 34 10 82
- Email: email@example.com
Personal Data Recording
The personal data collected by Pinturas de la Peña, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the person responsible for the treatment, and duly declared and registered in the Register General of the Data protection agency that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between Pinturas de la Peña and the user or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that it fills, or to attend an application or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the user’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the user’s consent will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: Personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected shall be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limiting the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in such a way that the user’s identification is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of his treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive Responsibility: the person responsible for the treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are fulfilled.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Pinturas de la Peña are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD are covered.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Pinturas de la Peña is committed to obtaining the user’s express and verifiable consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes. The user shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time.It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the use of the website. In the occasions in which the user should or can provide his/her data through forms to consult, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is Obligatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out. Purpose of the treatment to which the personal data are destined the personal data are collected and managed by Pinturas de la Peñña with the purpose of being able to facilitate, to expedite and to fulfil the commitments established between the Web site and the user or the maintenance Of the relationship that is established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend an application or consultation. Likewise, the data can be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities typical of the social object of paintings of the Peña, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies for Adapt the content offered to the user, as well as improve the quality, operation and browsing of the website. At the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be allocated; that is to say, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal Data retention time periods
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 1 year, or until the user requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the time period during which the personal data will be retained or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Personal Data Recipients
The user’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time of obtaining the personal data, the user will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors.
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over the age of 14 may grant their consent to the treatment of their personal data lawfully by Pinturas de la Peña. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians for the treatment shall be necessary, and this shall be deemed lawful only to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Pinturas de la Peña is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, depending on the level of safety appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid the destruction, loss or Accidental or illicit alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Web site has an SSL (secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the user, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because paintings of the Peña cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet nor the total absence of hackers or others that access fraudulently to the personal data, the person in charge of the treatment commits to communicate to the user without delay undue when a violation of the security of personal data is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data shall mean any breach of security resulting in the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or Otherwise treated or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person in charge of the treatment, who undertakes to inform and to guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and all the person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The user has on Pinturas de la Peña and may therefore exercise in front of the responsible of the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of Access: it is the right of the user to obtain confirmation of whether Pinturas de la Peña is treating his or her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his personal data and the treatment that paintings of the Peña have Made or carried out, as well as, among other, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or envisaged thereof.
- Right of rectification: it is the right of the user to modify his personal data that proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“The Right to Oblivion”): It is the right of the user, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the user has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not count on another legal basis; the user opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; Personal data have been treated illicitly; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained from a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the person responsible for the treatment, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible that are dealing with the personal data of the application of the Interested in deleting any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: it is the right of the user to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The user has the right to obtain limitation of treatment when contested the accuracy of his or her personal data; Treatment is illicit; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs it to make claims; And when the user has opposed the treatment.
- Right to the portability of the data: if the treatment is carried out by automated means, the user will have the right to receive from the responsible of the treatment his personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to Transfer them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the person responsible for the treatment shall transmit the data directly to that other person responsible.
- Right of Opposition: it is the right of the user not to carry out the treatment of his personal data or to cease the treatment of the same by Pinturas de la Peña.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated treatment, including the elaboration of profiles: it is the right of the user not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on the automated processing of their data Personal, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the legislation in force establishes otherwise.
- Therefore, the user may exercise his rights through written communication addressed to the person responsible for the treatment with the reference “RGPD-www.delapenia.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the user and copy of the identity document. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the user as well as the accreditation document of the representation. The photocopy of the identity document may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that accredits the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature or the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the petition it formulates.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Postal address: Ctra. Orgaz, s/n. 45400 Mora (Toledo)
Links to third-party
The Web site may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party web pages other than Peña paintings, and are therefore not operated by Peña paintings. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims to the control
In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the manner in which his personal data is being treated, he shall be entitled to effective judicial guardianship and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in particular in the state in which it has its habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic information-gathering procedures relating to user-determined preferences during your visit to the website in order to recognize you as a user, and customize your experience and use of the website, and may also, by example, help identify and resolve bugs.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visit to the website, the pages viewed, the time it has been on the website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be able to contact the user’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the user’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
Cookies of Pinturas de la Peña
They are those cookies that are sent to the computer or device of the user and managed exclusively by Paintings of the Peña for the best functioning of the Web site. The information you collect is used to improve the quality of the website and its content and experience as a user. These cookies allow you to recognize the user as a recurring visitor to the website and to adapt the content to offer content to suit his preferences.
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Peña paintings with services requested by this same to improve the website and the user experience when browsing the website. The main targets for which third-party cookies are used are obtaining access statistics and analyzing navigational information, i.e. how the user interacts with the website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place at which the IP address from which the user accesses, the number of users accessing, the frequency and relapse of visits, the time of visit , the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Web site, and to detect new necessities to offer to the users a content and/or service of optimal quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Web site trend reports are produced without identifying individual users.
On some Web pages you can install cookies from third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. such as, for example, Google Analytics statistical services.
Below is a list of cookies that Pinturas de la Peña, s.l. is using on the WEB:
Control the unique visits. When the user re-enters the Web with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in case the user changes browser, Google Analitics will consider it another user.
Records the user’s source. The registered data will be, among others, if the user arrives to the Web site by direct traffic, from another web, from an advertising campaign or from a search engine.
It is used to distinguish users.
It is used to know the recharge rate.
Cookie used by the PHP encrypted language to allow session variables to be saved to the Web server. This cookie is essential to the operation of the Web
|End of session|
Remembers the user’s language selection so that it displays the Web in the language chosen.
|wp-settings-1 wp-settings-time-1||Propia, WordPress||
Used by WordPress to customize the user interface.
The user has the possibility to configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. However, deactivating cookies may affect the correct functioning of certain sections of the Web page.
Please refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals for further information:
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- If you use Firefox:
- If you use Safari:
- If you use Google Chrome:
It may happen that some cookies used in this website are not related to Pinturas de la Peña, S.L. This is because some pages of the website have inserted content from third-party websites (such as a YouTube video). Because the aforementioned content comes from another website, Pinturas de la Peña, S.L. does not control the configuration of these cookies. If you want to change your cookie setting preferences, you should check the websites of those third parties for information.
The entities responsible for the provision of cookies may assign this information to third parties, provided that the law requires it or a third party to process this information for such entities.
Social network cookies
Pinturas de la Peña incorporates social networking plugins that allow access to them from the website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the user’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own policies of protection of data and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The user must refer to them to learn about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. Only for information purposes are listed below the links in which you can consult these privacy and/or cookie policies:
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
This privacy and cookies policy was updated on 25 May 2018 to adapt to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of Personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).